Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Adapt and Overcome

-We as men are often confronted with the decisions brought about by the daily battle against going with the "norm" or all out against it. Remember this my friends "only DEAD fish go with the flow". I for one, choose to buck the odds. I always want to be ahead of the pack and in doing so I am faced with many paths to choose from, if I choose the wrong path those who choose to follow may perish as will I. There fore I shall choose no path but will blaze my own through the rigors of life adapting to my surroundings, overcoming all odds against me, and make no mistake, I will be victorious!

If I fail it will be by my own choosing. It will be because I did not push myself when I feel weak or tired. It will be because I chose to be a follower. If I fail it will be because of ME.

-Bo Cox

No comments:

Post a Comment